FlexClean is a gun cleaning device developed as a result of input by firearms experts and users worldwide. It is an improvement compared to existing products with clear advantages:
- Convenient, small and simple to use
- No need to fieldstrip the firearm
- Available for rifles, shotguns &
- Patented design to prevent abrasive
damage to internal bores
- Color coded and engraved by size
for ease of identification
- Designed to work with BALLISTOL®
for enhanced cleaning
- Reliably removes powder traces
- A pull through cleaning device, that cleans the barrel and chamber of any firearm fast and effectively in shooting direction, without the need to disassemble the gun. Simply drop the brassweight through the barrel of the unloaded firearm and pull the device through the barrel.
- Three rubber balls separated by sponges woven into the rope, forces out fouling. The user can utilize BALLISTOL to neutralize and absorb powder residues, the most destructive hazard for any barrel.
- Compact size and easy application, allows for use when it makes the most sense - at the range or after the hunt. Just pull it through the barrel after your last shot. Ideally when the barrel is still warm (not hot).
- Rubber balls, with their carefully dimensioned pressure contact to the entire barrel surface, will make sure that the barrel is dry and ready to shoot after every pull through. Without the danger of a different point of impact caused by an “oil-shot”.
- Chemical-resistant materials (including sponge and rubber balls) can be cleaned with warm soap water for general cleaning.