PTFE (better known as Teflon™) Spray for dry lubrication and as an anti adhesive medium.
PTFE Spray is a highly effective lubricant and anti-adhesive medium that can be used in a wide range of applications to provide long-lasting lubrication and reduce friction and adhesion. It is a simple and clean alternative to other lubricants like oil or silicone, and is ideal for use on a variety of materials including metal, plastics, wood, rubber and more.
To use PTFE Spray, start by ensuring that the surface to be lubricated is clean and dry. Shake the can well before use and hold it approximately 15-20cm away from the surface. Apply a thin, even coating of the spray, taking care to avoid any overspray. Allow the spray to dry completely before using the equipment.
PTFE Spray is ideal for use in a wide range of applications, including trolleys, guide ways, cable winches, telescope guides, car antennas, gearwheels and bearings made of all kinds of synthetic materials. It is particularly useful in situations where a drastic reduction of friction and adhesion is required.
When using PTFE Spray, it is important to note that it contains polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) particles, which are known as Teflon™. This is a registered trademark of the US DuPont company and should not be used without authorization. Additionally, PTFE Spray should not be used on surfaces that come into contact with food or drink.
PTFE Spray is a versatile and effective lubricant and anti-adhesive medium that can provide long-lasting lubrication and reduce friction and adhesion in a variety of applications. By following the instructions and taking proper precautions, you can use PTFE Spray with confidence to improve the performance of your equipment.
How to use
- Start by cleaning the surface to be lubricated. Remove any dirt, debris, or old lubricant using a suitable cleaner.
- Make sure the surface is completely dry before applying PTFE Spray. Any moisture can interfere with the lubricating properties of the spray.
- Shake the can well before use to ensure the PTFE particles are evenly distributed.
- Hold the can approximately 15-20cm away from the surface to be lubricated.
- Apply a thin, even coating of the spray, taking care to avoid any overspray. Move the can in a back-and-forth motion to ensure complete coverage.
- Allow the spray to dry completely before using the equipment.
- For best results, repeat the application after a certain period of time, depending on the frequency of use and the conditions under which the equipment operates.
Remember that PTFE Spray should not be used on surfaces that come into contact with food or drink, and the use of the Teflon™ trademark is prohibited without authorization from the US DuPont company. By following these steps and taking proper precautions, you can use PTFE Spray to improve the performance and extend the lifespan of your equipment.