Ballistol Animal Care Oil
Pets are an integral part of our everyday lives. There are innumerable occasions in which their lives are in our hands and it is up to us to make sure that they are taken care of properly. But the number of products available on the market can be overwhelming at times. Although it may appear that there are only a few categories of products, there are in fact many sub-categories. A good example of this can be seen in the category care and grooming.
Ballistol animal care oil provides everything a veterinarian needs to care for his patients. A veterinarian that is also an animal lover will know how important it is to care for his patients wounds and how easy it is when it is done from the beginning. There is no risk of infection and the wounds are cleaned. It is recommended for the treatment of itching, grazes, hair loss, pressure sores, minor infections and insect bites. Ballistol animal care oil reduces itching and pain which makes it ideal for sensitive pets.
The Universal Healer For Animals:
- Use Ballistol Animal care oil on your pets and livestock to keep them healthy and comfortable.
- Ballistol Animal care oil is suitable for use on all animals, from pets and livestock to exotic and wild animals.
- Ballistol Animal also cares for farm animals like goats, sheep, cattle, ox, camel, buffalo, horse, donkey, mule, chicken, duck, and goose.
- Ballistol animal care oil is an easy and effective way to care for your pet.
- Ballistol animal care oil contains a carefully selected mixture of the purest, most refined plant and mineral oil fractions.
- Ballistol animal care oil is useful in almost any situation.
- Ballistol Animal care oil relieves itching and protects against skin irritations.
- Ballistol Animal care oil is especially recommended for use on fresh wounds, for example after veterinary treatments.
- Ballistol Animal care oil can also be used as a soothing and healing aid for rashes and chafed skin.
- Ballistol Animal care oil treats cuts, scratches, wounds and abrasions. Ballistol will even take care of that nasty "hotspot" on your horse's foreleg that just won't heal.
- Ballistol Animal care oil absorbs quickly and completely, leaving no greasy residue to rub off on the handler, house, yard, or feed tubs.
- Ballistol Animal care oil contains no solvents or propellants.
- Ballistol Animal care oil is water-based formula means it will not stain saddles, blankets, or turn your hands black like competitor products.
- Ballistol Animal care oil is ideal for use on pets after surgery, as an insect repellant, for dry or cracked paws, and for hot spots.
Perfect Partner In Caring For Animals:
As a result of extensive research, we have found that Ballistol animals care for skin, paws and ear, tail and hide. Ballistol is a multi-purpose grease and oil for your dog, cat and horse. This product is one of the best-selling products for pet care with a huge range of applications. All kinds of wounds on animals are cared for gently and effectively with ballistol animal oil. After accidents, operations or fights, it dries the wound and prevents infection. It is very effective in the case of scalds and burns, but also in case of dry and itching skin. As the weather gets colder, and the days get shorter, our pets are more susceptible to many different types of illnesses and injuries.
It is a good idea to have a supply of Ballistol Animal care in your home to help ward off any potential problems.