The Perks of Ballistol Universal Oil
Ballistol Universal Oil is effectively used as a lubricant, cleaning agent, preservative, protective, antiseptic and anti-corrosion agent. The world's first CLP. It is well known for its effectiveness, pleasant smell and price. It is a unique product in the world - a one-product-solution for the maintenance and preservation of all weapons and equipment. Ballistol was developed in 1904 in Germany and is still produced there.
Eye-Opening Cleaning Facts:
- Ballistol Universal oil is very effective in cleaning, lubrication, preservation, protection and maintenance of all types of materials, leather, oil resistant plastics and metals.
- Ballistol Universal oil cleans without scratching, preserves without leaving sticky residues and penetrates where other products fail. It does not contain harmful petroleum distillates, silicone or ammonia.
- Ballistol Universal oil is a multi-purpose product used in the maintenance of firearms, bicycles, motorcycles, automobiles, motorcycles, boats, home, garden, hobby and so on.
- Ballistol Universal oil is the ideal product for cleaning and maintenance of weapons, firearms, knives and tools as well as stainless steel and copper.
- Ballistol Universal oil is safe, gentle, biodegradable, environment friendly and easy to use.
- Ballistol Universal oil is a premium product for the highest demands.
- Ballistol Universal oil prevents the formation of rust and its alkaline formulation neutralises skin acids which are a major cause of rust.
- Ballistol Universal oil is used for the treatment and care of leather and textile parts and for the treatment of wooden and metal surfaces.
- Ballistol Universal oil is safe on any material as it forms a water-repellent, protective film.
- Ballistol Universal oil has a pleasant smell, is easy to use and leaves no residue, is not flammable or explosive.
- Commonly used as a mixture with water in the US and called colloquially ‘moose milk’ for the cleaning of Black Powder firearms. Dries leaving a film of Ballistol on wetted parts giving all round protection and lubrication to the metal surfaces.
- Rejuvenates rubber seals on car doors and double glazing giving protection against drying out and cracking.
Ballistol The Only Universal Oil:
- Protects all metal surfaces.
- Protects wood against moisture, insects and fungus.
- Preserves leather, rubber and plastics.
- Can be used in a mixture with water for eradicating aphids infestations on plants.
- Removes old oil and grease.
- Removes dirt.
- Removes blood.
- Remove lime.
- Removes odours of all kinds.
- Removes fingerprints.
- A disinfectant, cleaner and preservative in one.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic and harmless to the environment.
- Economical, concentrated and easy to use.
- Pleasant, mild odour.
- Suitable for the whole family, even for children.
Ballistol (Ballistol Universal Oil) is a unique product in the world - a one-product-solution for most problems encountered in the use of weapons and equipment. Ballistol is a 100% natural product based on a mixture of Ballistol ingredients, which have been blended together for over 90 years. Ballistol is a registered trademark of the company Ballistol, HTAB AG, Germany.